GET READY TO WALK FOR THE CHILDREN’S DYSLEXIA CENTER!
The Scottish Rite’s Charity, Children’s Dyslexia Center, needs your help! By participating, you not only support this great cause but you can get motivated to reach your healthy goals. Whether you plan to walk or run, now is a perfect time to start training!
About the Campaign
Providing Hope to Children With Dyslexia!
There are many ways you can provide much needed support to our kids.
- Your company can help by becoming an event sponsor.
- You can help by joining the walk and collecting support pledges from your sponsors, friends and family.
- You can help by forming a team.
- You can help by making a general donation.
- You can help by volunteering at the event.
With your generous past support, we were able to open two satellite centers in 2019. When these centers are fully operational, we will be able to assist more than 100 children annually. But, there are approximately 200,000 people with dyslexia in the Chicago area alone. So there is much more work to be done. Our goal is to keep expanding services and offer more training opportunities to Chicagoland’s dyslexic community.
The event will be held at the Scottish Rite Cathedral, located at 383 E. Lake Street, Bloomingdale, Illinois 60108
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org